Services Offered by Our Equestrian Design and Development Experts
Stein Equestrian delivers exceptional design and comprehensive development solutions.
No matter the type of project, Stein Equestrian gives respectful consideration to how each site is developed. From land evaluation and acquisition through the complete site plan development, working through zoning and local code requirements, building design, special features, and on through the coordination of the full construction and final detailing. It is always our priority objective to develop superior, fully featured facilities integrating quality structural materials and fixtures to help you achieve all your goals.
Depending upon the state and locale of the project, certain professionals and contractors are required to be licensed and registered within the local area where the project will be competed.
Thus, drawing from a firmly established network of professionals, Stein Equestrian is able to minimize cost by using local sources and contractors familiar with specific local building codes and inspectors.
We sub-contract through the network but also reflect the scope of work involved.
Stein Equestrian’s carefully assembled network of professional expertise include:
- Topographical, Boundary, Tree Surveying
- Civil Engineering Design
- Ponds, Lakes, Dams, Water Retention
- Storm Water Management
- Architectural Design
- Mechanical Design
- Electrical Design
- Plumbing Design
- Structural Design
- Grading, Erosion Control BMPs
- Pasture / Paddock/ Sand Paddock Fencing
- Pre-engineered Steel Structures
- Pre-engineered Wood Structures
- Custom Heavy Timber Structures
- Complete Material Packages
- Concrete Foundation & Slab
- Construction, Equipment, Labor, Supervision
- Landscape Design & Installation
- Access Drives, Parking, Handicap Access